A Little Spring
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Cauliflower Soup earlier in the week. It tastes a lot like the Baked Potato soup from Panera Bread! :)
3x6 Mini Bee. Four blocks down, two more to go!
Starting tomorrow I am going to be following Rachel and Joslyn's leads and go on a Shopping Hiatus. I am going to be doing this through the end of the semester. I'm just going to outline here the guidelines I'm setting for myself, based loosely on those set by Rachel.
1. Grocery Shopping - Will still be buying food of course, but am going to try to cut back on processed foods and ready-to-eat meals.
2. Gas - I still need to get to school but this will probably go down as I will be going out shopping less!
3. Thrifting - Some thrifting is okay, but I want to keep this to things I really can't say no to!
4. Eating Out / Take Out - As a college student it is hard to cut this out completely so I'd like to cut it to once a week.
5. Sewing / Quilting - No fabric purchases. Purchases for absolutely needed supplies is okay (thread, batting, needles).
I think that's it for now. I may try to update on my progress here to help keep me honest and motivated! :)
Today I love the..
Smell of: Soup
Sound of: Spongebob
Taste of: Brownies
Sight of: A sunny day!
Feel of: George
Good Things about Today:
- Pretty flowers!
- It was warm and sunny!
- A clean kitchen.