1. Recognizing a Fabric's Overall Color
3. Stash Storage
4. Organizing Your Stash by Color
5. Building a Well Rounded Stash
6. Supplementing a Fabric Line
7. Reader Stashes
8. Building a Scheme Around a Single Fabric
This Week: Building a Scheme Around a Photograph
This week we'll be discussing building a color scheme around a photograph! There are a lot of different ways to do this, the most simple being to just look at it! However, I'm going to share a few tools with you that make it a little easier!
I also love sticking a fabric swatch into Kuler. It picks the colors out for me, super handy!
2. Color Palette Generator
Color Hunter works the same way, it allows you to use an image on the web and upload an image.
3. By Hand
Here is my fabric stack that I pulled from the Kuler palette! I puled reds, peaches, oranges, mustards, and browns!